An Alabama-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an AL state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with rotating Saturday shifts, and you will see 20 patients per day on average.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: EMR
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care