General Service Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
The General Service Technician is responsible for providing quality service and premium vehicle repair in a timely manner. This position will adhere to and promote the Company mission while operating within the confines of the Company’s core values and contributing to the success of their functional team.
Primary Responsibilitiesinclude (but are not limited to):
- Change oil and oil filters in cars and light trucks
- Provide automobile tire care in the form of installation, repair and rotation
- Inspect and top off engine fluids
- Lubricate Frontend parts as needed
- Perform accurate and thorough vehicle inspections following a checklist of potential trouble spots such as: belts, hoses, brakes, etc.
- Move and operate customer vehicles into and out of service bays
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with co-workers and management
- Keep tools, equipment and work areas clean and functional
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
- Act in a professional manner suitable as to represent our organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of trust, honesty, and respect
We are looking for:
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- One year or more years of experience in basic car care helpful but not necessary
- Customer-focused attitude with ability to work well in a team environment
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Top-notch customer service skills with a desire to build long term trust and relationships with our customers
- Willingness to work Saturdays
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Loading some great jobs for you...