WHY FAMILY FIRST LIFE?
· Setting Appointments with clients who are interested in Insurance protection.
· Pre-Qualifying clients in-home for the insurance programs offered, explaining features and benefits about various policies and customizing insurance programs to suit individual needs.
· Submitting completed applications to our partner insurance carriers and following up on the status of applications until approval. Maintain electronic and paper records and handle policy renewals.
· Providing great customer service to families!
Qualifications Required for Success:
· Ability to connect with people and build a relationship
· Good organizational skills and attention to detail
· Perseverance and Persistence
· Team oriented
· Ethical - Help people be better
· Passion and drive to continuously learn
· Coachable to the keys of making more money* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...