Class A CDL Truck Driving Jobs - Home most days! (Fairfield)
Compensation: $40,080.00 - $59,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
At J&M Tank Lines, our drivers are vital to keeping ournation up and running, and we thank them for their hard work. With steady work,competitive pay, and great home time, J&M has a stable opportunity waiting for you.
We offer excellent opportunities for drivers seeking to strive andflourish in the transportation industry,focusing on their professional as well as personal development.
Average - $1,000-$1,200/ week gross!
Home most days!
Night & day shift options
Weekend & overnight bonus pay
Primary Lanes include AL, GA, MS, LA, OH
All loads are preloaded
- Great balance of home time, pay, and benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k), with company percentage match
- Performance and referral bonuses
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, starting as low as $10/week
- Weekly pay and many other great benefits
- Feel like part of a team; Low driver to dispatch ratio
- Guaranteed pay
- 24 hour dispatch
- Late model equipment, 2015 and newer
- No tanker endorsement needed
- Paid tanker training
- Hauling bulk in the southeastern region
Valid Class A CDL (no endorsements required)
Minimum 25 years of age
Minimum 18 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
10 Year employment history any gaps in employment must be explained
South Carolina drivers must have Tanker Endorsement
Must be able to pass DOT physical, Drug Screen & Agility test
Some weekend work required
Vac truck experience a plus and we will train
Call Today: 844.###.####
J&M Tank Lines, Inc. is a family owned and operated company, running the Southeast and Texas, that has been in business since 1948. The company founder, Jimmie McClinton,started the company with a loan of $125 from the People's Bank in Selma, AL, moved his one truck from Selma to Montgomery, ALand the legacy of Call Today: 844.###.####
J&M Tank Lines, Inc. was in motion.Since that time, Call Today: 844.###.####
J&M Tank Lines, Inc. has expanded to cover primarily the Southeast, from Texas to the Carolinas. And though business,locations and people have changed over the years, one thing that hasn't changed is the work ethic that transformed a one truck operationinto the premier bulk carrier in the industry.
Associated topics: company driver needed, company truck, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, otr driving, over the road driver, regional driving, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving, time at home
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...