Overnight Facility Operations Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Facility Operations Supervisor is responsible for ensuring safety and cleanliness of the club, which includes performing safety checks and repairs. He/she also acts as Manager on Duty when needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures cleanliness of building and grounds are maintained at all times
- Ensures there are no unsafe conditions in the facility
- Conducts general repairs in a timely manner
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs to ensure equipment is working properly
- Participates in safety training and safety inspections
- Suggests methods of preventing hazards to safety committee
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 to 4 years of facility maintenance experience or equivalent training
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
- CPR/AED certification required within 30 days of hire
- Ability to operate basic machinery and tools
Loading some great jobs for you...